Chlorophyll water is one of those things you’ll wish you started drinking sooner. There are many types out there but my personal favorite is from Verday (use code VAL15 for 15% off!). It comes bottled up and ready to drink after a quick shake. Unlike some of the others, there’s no need to worry about creating the mix yourself and the cucumber and watermelon flavors are super tasty and refreshing. Just one bottle is equivalent to having 2 shots of wheatgrass, 4 cups of spinach or 12 cups of arugula…such an easy way to get your nutrients. I’ve also just learned that they’ve been awarded 2016 Innovative Beverage of the Year!
So what is Chlorophyll?
As a quick refresher from biology class, chlorophyll is what makes plants green. It is a nutrient found in most plants that absorbs sunlight and converts it into energy.
What are the benefits of Chlorophyll water?
– Chlorophyll as named as one of the top superfoods of 2017 by Vogue, Thrillist, Well+Good, and others as it is loaded with nutrients and antioxidants.
– Curbs hunger and cravings to support weight loss. Previous research showed that people who included chlorophyll water in their diet lost more weight loss than those who didn’t
– Promotes Healthy Skin. it contains with vitamins A, E, C and has , vitamin E, antioxidants, zinc, and fatty acids, that helps to replenish and heal skin.
– Boosts your immune system. It helps to replenish red blood cells in the body which play a big role in healing our bodies.
– Promotes Healthy Digestion. It stimulates digestion to cleanse the colon and improve stomach health.